Vendor Application and Information
We have tried to make it easy for you. Our vendor application is now online. If you have the Acrobat Reader, you can simply click HERE, or choose the designated links below to download the application form, as well as the current version of the reader.
You can fill out the online form, save and submit via email, or if you’re a neo-luddite, then print the form, fill it out by hand and mail it in. Your choice!
However, we would like to note that Adobe has made some changes to Acrobat. Saving and submitting online will require you to follow some new instructions. Click HERE for step-by-step instructions.
Notice to All Vendors:
- You must indicate on your application the items you plan to sell at the event, and all applications are subject to approval by Leadership Kerr County (LKE).
- All vendor stations must be self-contained! The park will not supply any public utilities, including electricity and water.
- A prepaid $75.00 fee ($50.00 fee for non-profit) per concession/booth is required with the Vendor’s application. If the application is not accepted, the fee will be returned. Carnival/Game vendors will be required to show proof of insurance. Notification 15 days prior to the event will be required for refund. NO REFUNDS DUE TO WEATHER.
- Set up shall begin at 8:00 AM on Saturday and vendors shall be ready for business by 10:00 AM on Saturday. All vehicles must be removed by 10:00 AM Saturday. There will be no admittance into the park after 10:00 AM on Saturday, NO EXCEPTIONS. For safety reasons, vendors shall not depart grounds before 6:00 PM on Saturday and shall not endanger invitees or workers when arriving, setting up, breakdown, or departure.
- Vendors shall be responsible for providing proper security and safeguard of all their goods and equipment. The Vendor and/or other invitees of this Festival shall hold the LKE and all promoters of the event harmless for personal injury liability or other losses.
- No items bearing the name or identification of this Festival or any of its events may be manufactured, sold or distributed without written consent of LKE.
- This event is organized and operated by volunteers. All proceeds will be used to benefit Veterans and Leaders.
PLEASE COME JOIN US!